Plan your visit
Address : 1, place du Trocadéro - 75116 Paris
Persons with reduced mobility: access through the Place de Varsovie More on ACCESSIBILITY
• Theater opening hours: view calendar
• Restaurant Les Ilots de Chaillot: book a table
• The show leaflets can be downloaded on show pages.
For your consideration:
• Performances start promptly on time. Seating cannot be guaranteed after the scheduled time of the show and latecomers may not be allowed in the auditorium.
• Proof documents are required for all discounted tickets. Should they not be presented upon purchase, they will be required at the box office.
• A coatroom is available to our visitors.
The reinforced Vigipirate plan “Reinforced security – Risk of attack” is applicable on all of the Palais de Chaillot. In this respect, numerous measures have been taken to ensure the security of the public welcomed at the theatre. Namely:
- Checking bag contents is systematically in operation at the theatre entrance. Any large bag, including a bag the size of cabin luggage, will not be accepted in the theatre.
- A metal detection is also carried out
We thank you for respecting the instructions that will be given to you on your arrival.
Due to these new constraints, thank you for arriving at the theatre at least 30 minutes prior to the performance.
Any person who refuses the control check will not be given access to the establishment.