Adopting an inclusive policy towards all audiences, Chaillot-Théâtre national de la Danse enables people with disabilities to attend performances under the best possible conditions. Whether you are disabled or a group leader, please contact us in order to arrange assisted plans.
01 53 65 30 00
- Wheelchair users can access the theater through the entrance facing the Trocadéro gardens.
- In order to accommodate people with disabilities and wheelchair users, suitable spaces are available and require reservation using the contact information above.
- There is elevator access to performance auditoriums as well as the Grand Lobby, the bar, restaurant and bookshop.
Deaf and hearing-impaired guests
- Subpacs are available free of charge for deaf and hearing-impaired people. The vibrations of these vests enable people to feel low frequencies and thus get closest to the soundscape of the show.
- Some performances and workshops are translated into French sign language. Look for the LSF pictogram on the related show pages.
- Sound-amplifying headsets and audio induction loops are available. Those can be obtained for free before the performance upon presentation of ID.
- Discount rates are offered on performance days in partnership with Accès Culture and on assisted workshop performance days.
Blind and visually impaired guests
- Some performances are audio described. Look for the pictogram on show pages. For related shows, Braille and large print programs are also available.
- Tactile and audio described tours of the set are run one hour before performances.
- Dance workshops are provided for particular shows. Led by the choreographer or a company dancer, they allow participants to physically discover the creative aesthetic of the show.
- Discount rates are offered on performance days in partnership with Accès Culture and on assisted workshop performance days (p.83)
- Theater binoculars are available to all upon request.
Guests with physical and mental disabilities
Tailored plans can be developed depending on your situation.